When you start to see the world like a child, you reconnect with your driving force, your purpose. And it doesn’t matter what your vision is; the bravery to dream big and really OWN it is what truly takes a brand to the next level.
Think Richard Branson. Think Oprah Winfrey. Think Steve Jobs. They didn’t listen to the haters. They connected disparate stimuli and potent influences to do what felt right to them. You never know, you might just set off a spark in others and inspire the whole world.
To kick-start our Fluid Agile Creative Strategy process, we apply the following tools.
- Future goggles. Let’s put our finger on the pulse and explore what comes next.
- Radical empathy. Let’s get into the minds of both our clients and customers.
- Rapid collaboration. Let’s ‘Chop Shop’! Everyone has at least one good idea. Together, we can shape and reshape them to meet your ambition.
- Risk-free daydreaming. Let’s combine what we know now, with where we want to go in 3 years, in 5 years. It might impact your local market and minds or global audiences.
- Coastal soul. Radically change your context and you’ll discover new perspectives, dream up new ideas and refresh your soul.
At Fluid, we’re all about solving complex challenges by breaking fresh ground. After all, our purpose is ‘to create distinctive brands that thrive in the new normal’.